We are here to serve your needs! With the impact of COVID-19, the supply chain is seeing unprecedented material demand, in some cases, double the weekly requirements. This impact is being caused by a huge demand for consumer staples such as water, hand sanitizer, and household cleaning supplies. This surging demand is stretching lead-times and in curtain materials, creating product allocations.
We are working daily with our material suppliers to minimize the impact of these longer lead-times and material allocations on our clients. It is important that everyone understand integration, time, and communication through the entire supply chain is critical to minimizing supply disruption.
We understand, and we are committed to supporting and helping our employees and clients, as we move through this emergency. We know we all will get through this. Please remember:
• We produce our produces domestically and use domestic suppliers and have daily conversations with these suppliers.
• Our sales and service representatives are available to help you and can be reached via phone, email, instant messaging, or online video conferencing (Skype, Zoom or Go-To-Meeting).
• We are also able to serve your needs anytime online through our MASCLabels Store.
We continue to take precautions seriously to slow down the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our employees is critical to us. To respect them, our clients, suppliers, and community we are taking the following measures to uphold a healthy, safe, and considerate environment:
• We maintain the highest of cleaning and personal hygiene standards to keep our facilities sanitary, continuing our focus on food safety and focusing on the guidelines issued from Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We’ve increased our cleaning protocols in frequency and sanitization throughout our facility.
• Employees in our non-manufacturing environments are working virtually, and employees in manufacturing and distribution are practicing safe measures to avoid contamination.
• We are conducting virtual meetings and phone regularly.
• We have banned all business travel for the foreseeable future.
• Visitors and non-essential personnel are prohibited from entering our facility, including logistics.
• We have altered and extended our attendance policy and benefits to allow employees to recover from novel Coronavirus-related sickness and take care of loved ones.
As this situation is constantly changing, we will continue to follow the recommendations of trusted sources and keep you updated on any developments.
Our thoughts are with all of those who have been affected by the virus. Our Group, is committed to safety and service to our employees, clients, and community. Be safe and be strong; we all will get through this!